09.30 - 18.30 uur met optioneel intern verblijf
TRAGER ACROBATICS (gewijzigde datum)
An adventure in a world of balance, speed, stillness, hook-up and harmony.
In this class we explore the Trager Principles to recover - if damaged - and improve the sense of balance and motion coordination with Mentastics, tablework and Reflex Response.
Who can participate: Everyone who is interested in transformation, movement, balance and motion and has experienced a Trager session. Come join us and have fun.
1. General introduction to the nervous system (anatomy and physiology)
2. Proprioception: Awareness of our bodyposition in the space and awareness of movements (speedandstrength)
3. Organs of balance as skin, muscles, joints, ligaments, tendons, ears and eyes.
6. Voluntary movements.
8. Biomechanics principles.
9. Static and dynamic balance.
10. Description of the major pathologies
All related to balance and how to address them with Trager Approach.
1. Mentastics to address the different needs:
- Balance with less effort
- Balance and performances
- Recovery of balance
- Balance and body harmony and coordination
2. Reflex Response in all the positions (standing, sitting, lying on a table) for:
- Improvement of efficiency in movements
- Improvement of controlandprecision
- better overall awareness
3. Application fields:
- Aged people
- Young people
The class is in English with translation in Dutch (when required).
- 4 day's Class incl. Lunch is € 630,00
- 4 days Class Full board in a 2 pers. shared bedroom is € 794,00
- 4 days Class Full board in a single bedroom is € 854,00 (only a few available)
Do you want to join us? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org