Level 5 - Trager works with focus on Reflex Response integration
09.30 - 18.30 uur met intern verblijf
Level 5 with focus on Reflex Response integration (you can either do Level 5 or Level 4 after receiving your practitioner status).
This class has the focus on Reflex Response integration, and will include special desires from the participant:
- What is R&R all about? When and where to play with R&R?
- Deepening Hook-Up in connection with different approaches in the Reflex & Response.
- Different set of tools in working and playing with clients and yourself, which will broaden your Trager repertoire.
- Tools for working and appoaching disabled persons.
- The value of verbalizing and being in contact with the client.
There will be time to bring questions about their your practice and working with clients.
About Jan Fogel:
JaI have been a Practitoner for 34 years (Instructor since many years) and he has many years of experience working with disabled persons. He has been personally trained by Dr Milton Trager both in private and in many classes from in a period of 25 years (1982-1997). He took his first Reflex Response with Milton Trager and by the time he had been in the Trager world for more than 8 years, it was the start of really understanding Trager in a much deeper way.
He is very excited about sharing his view of R&R as for him there is so much more than R&R in what we officially call R&R and he likes to share his passion with the possibilities and deepening the Trager Play.
Everything is Reflex Response and Trager Play!